Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Waaahooo!

Right now, I'm enjoying my work far too much! And what are we doing? We're taking copies of the Indiana Code, in their nice red-bound books and writing over every section that was affected by something this session: either amended, repealed or added.

What was weird was putting a huge red R (for repealed) over our exemption from Daylight Savings Time. How I'll miss thee, IC 1-1-8.1-1. *mumbles evil things under breath*

And, finally, I re-registered for the LSATs yesterday. I'm taking them December 3 in London, again. (No! Taking them in London, once wasn't dorky enough...twice is better.) And I was bequeathed a copy of Powerscore's Logic Games Bible from the Monday sitting of the LSAT, so that might be helpful. I know I can do better than the last time, but I'm also starting to realize that I might still have some of those standardized test skills, if I pulled off a halfway decent score with the pretty minimal amount of studying that I put into it. Anyway, that's that.

0 comments: