Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Did I win?

I still haven't got a clue what was wrong and I even tried writing my own template (that attempt did, I will confirm, go down in flames. But, I've adapted one of the Blogger templates and have gotten to mostly look like the old one. I'll probably be tweaking, but this is good enough for now (am I the only one who thinks that the "leave a comment" bar does not need to be that big?) I like using the percents for widths, though, because it doesn't leave too much blank space, no matter how big your window. I know, I'm late to the css party.

I heard on NPR this morning that Apple's released a new version of iTunes. Luckily, I had already decided to bring my computer to work so that I could go to the coffeeship after work to upload the photos from the Baha'i House of Worship this weekend. I'll try and put some of them up tomorrow, along with the massively overdue update from the great trip to Chicago.

0 comments: