Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

Ok, here's the airplane dilemma:
  • Stick with the current ticket and arrive in London after both my registration date and my course induction meeting, or
  • Buy a new set of tickets (total cost~$900+) in order to arrive in time for both of these events, which seem fairly important.
  • Stop being the idiot who screws up plane tickets. I don't know what it is with this flight.

In other news, I'm leaving work early today in order to drive up to Chicago with Duchess. j00j and I are going to tear up the town, quite literally, I'm sure. Preliminary plans: Baha'i House of Worship, Art Institute (to think that I've never visited!), Viennese coffee & desserts. Others, I'm sure will follow. Anyway, I think it'll be a fun weekend!

Yesterday was a lazy day. I walked about a mile at lunch, two (pretty slowly) at night with my godmother (who, btw, keeps running into my high school/middle school friends or their parents at random points in the day), then a few lunges and a very short jog as I caught back up after said lunges. Oh well, I think we're going to be doing a lot of walking this weekend (why drive to the HoW when it's only two miles away?)!

0 comments: