Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A new look

So, my thesis presentation is tomorrow. Am I ready? Heck, no!

How do I prepare? By spending hours playing with my template...I was tired of having the same one as another blog that I read with some frequency. Found a great idea that wouldn't work within 15 minutes, then spent 3 or so hours trying to accommplish the same goal: for the blog to appear on the screen of an iBook G4. Doesn't help that I don't know html. Juliana helped as best she could, but....

Future goals include the restoration of a sidebar, although the links are all down at the bottom of the page now. That's the best I could do at the moment. But now, I should really go back to reading Madison's notes.

For loads of odd fun, try scrolling down...a screen shot within a screen shot!

0 comments: