Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Count Rucifee von Kittenpants

My best friend's little sister keeps photo-shopping photos of my cat. I think they're the best thing ever. As is my cat.
After I announced to the world that he had officially been dubbed Count Rucifee von Kittenpants.
It's the monocle that slays me every time.
In my head, he's a superhero. In Sarah's, he's a supervillan.
Now he's a superhero!
Kittenpants, Kittenpants, wherefore art thou Kittenpants?
I'm wondering when I should tell her about my two other favorite songs: "He's a Kittenpants and he's ok: he sleeps all night and he sleeps all day" and "He's a Yankee Doodle Kitten, he's my yankee doodle boy...." SHUT UP! Doesn't everyone make up songs about their cat?

It's also been suggested that he should be in a scene with the mice from Cinderella, you know, in honor of his namesake. Other ideas welcome!

0 comments: