Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ok, I know the blog looks like crap, but I'm not going to try and fix it between now and my exam. And it might even be awhile after that, because there are two more to come. Trust me when I tell you that it looks great on a Mac. I might even post a screenshot, in case people don't believe me, but thank you for all the comments.

I went for a late run tonight (race for life is on Sunday) and as I was running up to Millenium Bridge, they started setting off fireworks. It was magical and I must have looked silly, jogging along with this huge smile on my face! Took forever to get home, though, since I obviously couldn't turn around until they were done. :-) Felt like someone was glad I'd decided to go for that run.

If you'd like to donate, I'd still really appreciate it and the link's here: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/tebstroops.

0 comments: