Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2005

LSE: ARRRGH! THERE BE TORIES THERE!

Did I mention that I love my site statistics?

I think I had my first non-English browser visit, so welcome person reading in Chinese at the LSE.

Also to the person who googled "oyster card".

I get occasional visits from people who look for stuff about William Kristol and the pie-ing incident at Earlham (one of my very early posts, as I recall).

And to my anonymous stalkers in Singapore, the Netherlands, Craigville (IN) and Plano (TX), welcome as well.

I'm feeling rather magnanimous this evening. And I went to debate society practice. We'll see, but voluntarily spending time debating with Tories and economists could probably only do good things for my ability to defend human rights in the real world. Plus, it's so easy to forget that there are views that exist outside of my sphere of human rights students and international lawyers!

0 comments: