Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

LSE is making me nervous. After offering me my first choice in housing, I haven't received any confirmation that the forms arrived at the school or that my credit card was successfully charged for the deposit. Again, this is a bit scary. And they didn't answer my e-mail yesterday.

Little Sammers, my sort-of-nephew, decided that yesterday would be just as good a day as any to start walking. He's only about 10 months old, so I'm thinking that this is early. If his mommy is lucky, she'll come home after her brain surgery this weekend. I really hope so, anyway.

Finally, the Lib Dems held Cheadle in the by-election yesterday! The majority there has increased from 33 in 2001 to 4,000 over the Tories and Labour lost their deposit. Congrats to everyone in Lib Dem land. I wish I'd been there. Can we please have a by-election somewhere next year?!?

0 comments: