Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

This is awful, and not helped by the crappy American media coverage. Thank goodness for the Beeb.

If anyone was wondering, I'm still going to London in the fall.

When you think about it, my choices (even if I were considering them) are between London and Washington, D.C. If I cared about making these huge choices on the basis of terrorism threat, then London's probably still the safest place to be.

I've emailed everyone. Alex is fine, although he's somewhere in London. Ryan (from LDYS) is in Lincoln, but he said that he's heard from most people and that they're fine. I haven't heard back from Newbury Chris, Brent Chris or Daniel, so I'm hoping that they will. Daniel's the only person I can think of who would have been heading to the City for work.

But, from what I can see, the Brits. are even better than us at handling terrorism. I shouldn't have been surprised.

0 comments: