Pages

Friday, March 25, 2005

Hah, cheesecake!

I have now made two cheesecakes, something that I really, really didn't want to do, even though one had been requested over a week ago and I did promise one for the ECMUN dinner on Monday night. But still, after the utterly lazy day that I've had, I didn't want to make any cheesecake. Anyway, my tummy was nauteous from eating nothing substantial all day, except chocolate-covered expresso beans. But after forcing myself to eat real food and watching plenty of Buffy, things were better. I was so excited when Spike showed up!

So, this law school thing is scary. The idea and the things that I've been hearing about the first year are really intimidating and it starts to make me doubt my own abilities as a student. A student that works hard and does their reading, that is, I suppose. Anyway, if I don't, I'm going to get my ass kicked in a way it never has been kicked at Earlham. I've resolved to start briefing the cases for Con Law as a way to practice. Which will mean that I have to read more than the last paragraph right before class in order to take the quizzes. Also, I must be very focused at IUPUI tomorrow as I attempt to read lots and lots of Senate testimony! Now, there's a classy way to spend the weekend.

0 comments: