Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Krakow

This is a bit surreal. I'm sitting in Baaaahar's flat in Krakow listening to CNN while he's in a school-related meeting. First of all: the AWESOMENESS of seeing Baaaahar! Who ever thought that all of this would work out? I had my doubts at times, but I'm so happy and it's so fantastic! We just keep being: "Oh my god! I can't believe you're here!" Hurrah!

Getting here was tons of fun. My flight was at 6:10, so I really would have been cutting it close to get the first train of the morning. Choice #2: sleeping in the airport! That's what I went for. :-) You'd be amazed at the number of people who were there. I was. And the shops are open all night. But, despite my sleeping bag and new, inflatable travel pillow, there wasn't really a whole lot of sleep happening right. A bit more on the plane, but I'm knackered.

Anyway, it was a really fun day wandering around the city. Baaaa's back now, so I won't linger on this. Woot!

0 comments: