Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

ICTY

Oh the irony. We're set to do a make-up class on the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia tomorrow in International Criminal Law. I'm looking forward to hearing what Gerry has to say on Slobo's death; I'm of the opinion that it's a huge pity that the case didn't conclude. There's little enough case law as there is and more is always good. Plus, it would have been an absolute landmark in the development of international law and individual responsibility (not to mention "justice" for the victims and their families). And, GAH! BBC World Service, please stop mixing up the ICC & the ICTY before I have to come over to Bush House and hurt you!

In other news, I've spend an ungodly amount of time this weekend hiding in my room folding small origami boxes. (They're really satisfying!) And I skipped Gero's birthday party, yet another chance to see the LIMUN folks again. I don't know what my deal is; why don't I want to spend time with this awesome group of people? If we're asking that, why don't I want to see people in general? Sigh. I need to stop with the hermit-ness.

0 comments: