Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

I really, really haven't been doing much of a job on updating. I spent most of last week catching up on sleep, seeing boy a lot, and working on my NGO project. It is coming along nicely, but I've still got loads to do if it's going to be done before I venture home for ECMUN next week(!).

Happily, I've got an assignment for ECMUN as one of the lawyer/presenters of cases for the wee ICJ. Hurrahs! It should be fun. One of the cases is on statelessness (well, I was asked to write a delegate guide and of course I'll pick the thing that's easiest for me to write), so I'd probably better remember to read the Conventions beforehand.

I also have my last Peace Corps medical appointment tomorrow!!! TB test, here I come. Cannot WAIT to have this packet in the mail to DC. Don't worry, I know that I need to copy everything before I send it.

I'd also like to make a list of places I want to go before I return to the US, just so I don't forget. A few of these involve visiting friends, which is awesome:
Cyprus (mostly Northern)
Norway
Belgium & the Netherlands
Spain
Berlin (see, I don't even need to do the rest of Germany, just Berlin!)
St. Petersburg (as always)

Although, it sounds like going back to Iceland may be in the cards! It's more popular than the whole Russian idea. Lindsay, I don't really know you, but let me know if you're going again!

2 comments:

Lindsay said... Reply to comment

Go to St. Pete! You won't regret it.

I really want to go back to Russia but unfortunately don't think I'll be heading over there anytime soon. Damn work!

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Back again so soon? -jrbiii