Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ah, the dollar

Ooops. Went a little nuts at the Charlotte airport when I remembered how much cheaper it is to my ANYTHING in this country. Because you know I needed sparkly eyeshadow. It was on sale! I'm also giving the airport a thumbs-up because of its awesome free wireless network. Yays! Otherwise...am I in London yet?

Still, it was a lovely vacation. But I'm looking forward to getting back to "normal life", if I actually have such a thing. My to-do list, for lack of a better place to put it:

1) Internship project
2) Peace Corps Medical Packet (three blood tests to re do and TB)
3) Issue guides for LIMUN
4) Outreach letters for LIMUN
5) Leaving drinks for several friends
6) Try to plan boy's vacation
7) GIVE BOY HUG!!! Yay!

Ok. Let's not get carried away. :-)

0 comments: