Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm super excited!

Our tickets to Kosovo just arrived in the mail (for some reason we needed paper tickets) and I can't wait to go! I feel like I've been waiting for this trip for absolutely ages and I'm really looking forward to seeing Baaaaaaaahar again! Kosovo! Kosovo! Kosovo! Wheeeeeeeeee!

Still nothing from the Peace Corps. I've now been medically cleared for more than a month. They do have to give me at least six weeks warning.

And, I've had a smug couple of days. Yesterday, I sorted out my own ticket to the sold-out final home match of the season Quins game and I was vindicated by showing the world (well, the Boy and his friends) that I did, in fact, know what I was talking about when I was absolutely sure that an outlined country was Uganda and not Libya (as the quizmaster mistakenly identified it) at the pub quiz Sunday night. Go me, indeed. :-)

1 comments:

Lindsay said... Reply to comment

I'm so jealous! Always wanted to go to Kosovo! Can't wait to see the pics...