Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Still a long way to go...

Printed first draft, sans conclusion (figured it would be easier to write once I'd gone through the paper as a whole). My tummy feels funny. And proud. :-)

Also, Behar is my hero for writing some beautiful statements regarding his statelessness, nationality, and being a Kosovar. It also made writing his section really hard, because I struggled to find a way to incorporate his thoughts, do justice to them and make it work within the framework of the paper as a whole.

Off to edit now.... Also, the text looks really big after how small it's been on my computer for ages!

I'm also nearly a thousand words over, despite not even having a conclusion. On the other hand, some careful editing will be a good thing, I'm sure.

And I still need a title. :-)

0 comments: