Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

This week...

I need to write down this week's activity plan, so that I HAVE to commit to it. Mmmkay? All three people who read this blog should feel free to keep me accountable, too.

Monday - After coffee with friend, I need to run 3 miles and do a strength session at the gym.
Tuesday - Skating
Wednesday - Session with trainer, 2-3 miles on the ART.
Thursday - SIFF Opening Night with Joss Whedon and Captain Tightpants himself!!
Friday - Get in 2-3 miles before SIFF Movie at 7.
Saturday - Skating, then volunteering for Girls on the Run. Then go to the gym?
Sunday - Get in 3-4 miles. SIFF Movie.

I'm trying not to run two days in a row right now, but I'd dearly love to hit 15 miles for the week. And my goal for the month is 9 trips to the gym, by which I mean doing a strength routine (trainer sessions count). Clearly, this is going to be a busy week, though, so I'm glad I have a plan. :-)

0 comments: