Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

Butterflies

Today, I was checking the expo page, just to make sure there wasn't some insignificant detail that I'd overlooked the first 100 times I read it and I saw the countdown clock, which, at the time said 12 days, 17 hours. And OMG, my stomach decided to start flipping itself into knots. I cannot believe that in 12 days and a few hours, I'll be lining up at the start line of a MARATHON! Because, even though I know I've put in the training and everyone says to trust the training and I do know I can do this, it doesn't mean that I'm not going to be a complete nervous wreck beforehand! OMG OMG OMG.

My other quick comment today is about how much my friends and family ROCK. I've been completely overwhelmed by people's generosity in donating to Cancer Research! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am going to have SO MUCH fun with the post-race thank you cards!

0 comments: